Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ms. Cora


Good Evening Mr. Irrepressible, Drastic Carden Alphonso Michael, I am loving on you....I love the way you express yourself. Your words flow like water. As I read your profile, I can't help but smile....my heart lights up and my mind lites up also. I love a delicious conversation, conversation that fascinates me, conversation that paints pictures in my mind... words so vivid that I see them in colors I'm actually in the middle of writing my first book or should I say books. I can't seem to write one at a time, my mind is so full I can't stay on one subject. I'm a singer by profession mainly gospel and inspirational. I think that's what drove me to start writing. I want to sing songs that haven't been written yet, there in my heart but the words have never been put to music. If I were closer to you, I believe I could sing you that song, that song that would comfort and motivate your soul. You mentioned the LION, my page has several Lions on it.
I'm feeling you......MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND YOUR GIFT MULTIPLY IN 2009. Thank you so very much for accepting my friendship invitation...I may not get a chance to write too often in the future, but I will never cease to pray for your success.
I look forward to many more books from you.Yours.....in love which CHRIST JESUS .....Ms. Cora

1 comment: