Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Malcolm X Quotes




A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything.
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
I am for violence if non-violence means we continue postponing a solution to the American black man's problem just to avoid violence.
I believe in a religion that believes in freedom. Any time I have to accept a religion that won't let me fight a battle for my people, I say to hell with that religion.
I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color.
I don't even call it violence when it's in self defense; I call it intelligence. I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against.

No comments:

Post a Comment